Katy Area Restaurants Offer Thanksgiving Options
Are you contemplating ordering Thanksgiving dinner in this year? There’s a week left before Thanksgiving and you have been too busy to plan the big feast for your guests. Maybe you are keeping it small this year and want a low stress day with your family. You are in luck! Several Katy area grocery stores and restaurants have all your favorite dishes to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
- Perry’s Steakhouse and Grill - get your choice of family-style soup or salad with sliced smoked turkey breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans almondine, cranberry relish, and homemade bread.
- Landry’s Seafood - order a Feast To-Go for 4 - 6 people that includes 4 lb. of sliced turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread stuffing, cranberry relish, vegetables, bread, and pumpkin pie.
- Luby’s - Luby’s Family Feasts To-Go are fully-cooked and packages serve 4-6 or 10-12
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Dickey’s offers a ready-to-eat Holiday Big Yellow Box for mid-size gatherings of 8-12,
- Cracker Barrel - Cracker Barrel's Heat ‘n Serve Feast serves 8-10, or choose their Family Dinner that serves 4-6.
- Saltgrass Steakhouse - Saltgrass Family To-Go Packs will be prepared and packaged cold to heat up at your convenience.
- HEB/Kroger/Whole Foods - These local grocers provide meal bundles.
SOURCE: Katy Magazine
We are here for our community, please view our latest COVID-19 update:
We care deeply about keeping our guests and communities well and we are continually monitoring the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus. Our individual sales teams will continue to be available to assist you by phone or individual appointment. Please visit us online to view our inventory of available homes and floor plans. We realize this is a fluid situation and we will continue to keep you updated as to how we can best assist with your needs.
As you are our top priority, please stay healthy and safe as we navigate through these unprecedented times together.